Foods International : Junior Key Account Manager (Engelse versie)
Twinings and OVOmaltine, do you know these brands? These two must-have brands have one thing in common: they are distributed by the company Foods International.
Foods International is owned by the subsidiary Twinings-Ovo of the Associated British Foods Group (ABF), the 4th largest agri-food group in Europe.
Thanks to its expertise, its values and the people who make it up, Foods International is a resolutely future-oriented entity. Beyond the products, we are convinced that a company is also made of women and men who share strong and common values.
We are currently looking for a Junior Key Account Manager within our Sales team based in Antwerp.
He/she will have the main purpose :
- To maintain or obtain the leadership as supplier of the FOODS INTERNATIONAL Brands and products in the different channels of distribution in the Benelux.
- Realising the sales objectives through the several outlets thanks to a perfect relationship with the FMCG buyers.
- Operating within the agreed profit and loss plans at customer level.
- Active prospecting for new channels and customers within BNL.
- Development of new markets, realising the turnover-, and margin objectives of the appointed customer files.
- Realising the weighted and numerical distribution objectives.
- Realising the selling of our merchandising propositions to the (Key) Account customers.
- He/She will have a minimum experience in FMCG sales sector and ready for new commercial challenges.
- An excellent communicator with a good sense of judgement in combination with strong commercial and service-oriented skills.
- Team player who is people orientated·
- Highly motivated and enterprising individual that is organized and methodical who can work autonomously·
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and pressure·
- Fluency in Dutch, French; English is a plus
- IT skills (Good knowledge of: Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Navision is a plus)
- University degree (or by experience)
- Other key skills include good time management, strong organizational skills, ability to be persuasive and a competitive attitude- these will all stand you in good stead to become a highly successful consultant!
- Valid driver licence
He/She will participate actively in the further business development.
The possibility of self-development in function of your talent and ambitions.
A pleasant work environment and a very good atmosphere
Participation in the local management team and in the decision making.
An correct salary with a number of advantages: company car, group insurance, hospitality insurance, Lunch voucher
Thanks to send your application (CV + Cover Letter in Dutch or French or even in English) at the following email address: email@example.com
Reference vacancy : JKAM_BNL2018