BIC WORLD : Key Account Manager
BIC is a family-owned company listed on the Paris Stock Exchange and a world leader in stationery, lighters and shavers.
For more than 60 years, BIC has honored the tradition of providing high-quality, simple, inventive and reliable choices for everyone, everywhere, every time.BIC is a special place to work, with a unique atmosphere of mutual respect and professional ambition.
BIC is looking for a Key Account Manager :
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
You want to be part of an amazing team..
and you have the entrepreneurship & skills to become our new KAM in Belgium?
Your missions :
- Manage a defined list of national contracts with Key Accounts and local players (wholesalers and distributors) within a specified division (3000) for the category(ies): Stationery, Lighters, Shavers and/or Other Products;
- Set up commercial objectives and business plans per customer and clearly define commercial budgets in line with the national objectives (defined by the Sales Manager Key Account);
- Identify customer needs and opportunities based on a clear analysis of the market & customer prepared by Trade Marketing and Category Management;
- Negotiate on a higher level with local buyers for product ranges (obtain new listings and develop existing product selections) within defined limits and in line with the European pricing & sales policy and establish commercial agreements;
- Optimize overall working relationships and develop internal contacts with other departments (e.g. Finance, warehouse, logistic);
- Develop product categories together with Marketing or the local Category Manager;
- Analyze every aspect of best and worst sellers and ensure that best sellers are used to their full potential; analyze previous season’ sales and report on current product activities;
- Develop and manage, in collaboration with Trade Marketing, tailor-made actions and promotions and set up a challenging promotional plan based on national marketing plans;
- Monitor customer budgets such as Year End rebates, Coop (…);
- Forecasting: provide a forecast per customer, attend forecast meetings, enter forecasts for promotions;
- Optimize internal communication with other departments such as Marketing, Customer Service and Finance;
- As product specialist, advise local buyers and buying groups about our assortments, market figures and trends, competitors, etc. and provide them with professional support on their category development;
- Gather information related to the customer reaction and our competitors; relay this information to your colleagues in other departments such as Marketing & Customer Service: be alert to changes in the local market and signals coming from end users, customers, buyers and competitor activities;
- Represent your country at international Key Account Management meetings;
- Report directly to the Sales Manager Key Accounts, inform him/her about your activities, results and experiences.
Your Profile :
- Higher education, university degree with a minimum of 5 years sales experience in FMCG;
- Knowledge of the market and the customers;
- Experience in category management is an asset;
- Fluent French & Dutch is mandatory
- Good level of English
- Experience in establishing clear sales & promotional plans in line with Group policy;
- Deliver results, teamwork, responsibility, communication skills, problem solving, entrepreneurial spirit, hands on
- Negotiation skills, confidence, adaptability, initiative, perseverance, business acumen, personal effectiveness, organization, analytical, ability to work under pressure, confident
How to apply ?
Apply now via the link https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6440151324389707777