8th Summit : Minds&More – diverse keynotes
Date(s) - 14/11/2018
12:00 - 19:30
Voor SMA-leden is de deelname inbegrepen in hun lidmaatschap
Niet-leden: €258.06 – €310.48
SMA members : ask for your PROMOTIONAL CODE before registering !
Back-end, Front-end, Mobile, cloud,… technology is so omnipresent that it has become an end rather than a means. Many marketing & sales organisations struggle to select and adapt technology platforms in an effective way in their pursuit to keep up with the latest.
3 reasons why you should join the Marketing & Sales Performance Summit:
- Gain insights from the Minds&More and Showpad study on balancing platform integration with customer centricity, marketing & sales alignment and organisational transformation.
- Discover and learn from several Minds&More client-cases and connect with thought provoking speakers.
- Network with your peers during and after the event.
Click here to see the Aftermovie of the successful 2017 Marketing & Sales Performance Summit.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
Business Leaders, Marketing or Sales Directors, BU Managers, Commercial Directors, Entrepreneurs.
This is an exclusive event for customers and prospects of Minds&More. It is not open to other consultants, unless exceptionally accredited by Minds&More (call our office for more info: 02/704 49 40).
12:00 : Welcome & Networking Lunch
13:00 : Keynote: “How to improve the return on investment of Sales & Marketing platforms” – insights and results of the Minds&More and Showpad study.
• How to ensure that these platforms accelerate your growth?
• How to rethink your processes?
• How to align marketing and sales along these new processes?
• What roles, competences and organisational structures are required?
Confirmed speakers from 13.50 to 18.00 :
Edwige Baron, Head strategic Accounts at Airplus (Lufthansa division)
François Delvaux, Partner at Minds&More
Edwige Baron will share her experience on value proposition definition, deploying sales objectives and commercial tactics to support a three-year growth ambition.
Joachim Vandermeersch, COO at REXEL
Patrick Michiels, Associate at Minds&More
Joachim Vandermeersch will share his key learnings from the deployment of their CRM system (preparation till roll out) and will discuss the role of training and other enablers to support this transition.
Jean-Luc Devisscher, Marketing and M&A Director of ADB SAFEGATE
Grégoire Vanderveken and Benny Van Calster, Partners at Minds&More
Jean-Luc Devisscher will take you through their commercial transformation journey, which includes:
• The integration of an acquisition.
• A fundamental change in their communication strategy.
• Implementing a value based-pricing strategy.
• Developing and deploying a set of global “value selling” trainings.
Anne-Sophie Dockier, Senior Market Analyst at Swift
Wim Van Winghe, partner at Minds&More
Anne-Sophie Dockier will share how Swift changed its Go-To-Market methods, practices, skills and competences to shift the lenses of the product marketing team towards the customers and their needs.
17:10 : Panel discussion
18:00 : Networking cocktail until 19:30
19:30 : Opening of the “Marketer Of The Year” Ceremony by Trends/Tendances and BAM. Get 30% discount on your “Marketer of The Year” ticket by registering to our Summit.