SALES TRAINING 5 : Measuring & upscaling your sales performance: what are the new sales KPI’s?
Date(s) - 03/12/2018
13:15 - 17:00
Bookings are closed for this event.
Voor SMA-leden zijn 3 deelnames
aan sales opleidingen inbegrepen in het lidgeld
Niet-leden: HIER inschrijven
Today’s Sales Managers go through an evolution of their “métier”, especially when it comes to leading their sales department. Their teams become more diversified, they need to manage people of different generations, their buyers become more educated and sophisticated. Hence, the need to question themselves regularly and to adapt their coaching style. Specific KPI’s and the coaching behavior to capture more value for their organisations get high on the executive agenda!
This programme is suited for any type of Commercial leader: Sales Director, Business Unit manager, Sales Manager or VP Sales wanting to get more insights on value based sales management & coaching.
We’ll also present one of Minds&More case studies…
This session is designed to give you insights on how to create a customer centric, value based sales approach with different key building blocks (customer needs understanding, changing sales landscape, sales KPI’s per building block, etc.). It will allow you to increase your sales effectiveness of your teams and/or regions.
- Understanding & quantifying value from a customer perspective
- What are the building blocks/components of a commercial ‘value based’ transformation?
- How to steer and measure change in sales behaviors? What are required KPI’s?
- How should today’s sales leaders coach in a value based context? Different coaching scenario’s.
- Learn and apply ‘value based’ sales concepts to improve your team results
- Understand where you are in the ‘value based customer journey’
- Pragmatic tips & trick (based upon a real-life customer testimonial) to enhance your sales management & sales coaching capabilities.
- How to convince your CEO to move to a value based strategy?
ABOUT THE SPEAKERS
Grégoire Vanderveken, Minds&More partner
Grégoire Vanderveken is a senior business leader with over 25 years experience of sales and business development practice in international, complex B2B sales strategy and operations.
- 15+ years’ experience in creating, managing and negotiating business with institutional organisations (European Commission, Eurocontrol, NATO, National Government)
- Deep understanding of complex sales processes International team leadership up to 70 staff members in customer delivery
- Strategic interventions: new business implementation, inorganic transactions, restructuring
Thomas Donck, Minds&More Partner
Previously one of the leading members of the European Pricing Center of Excellence at Deloitte, Thomas Donck is an experienced consultant in Sales & Marketing (commercial performance).
- 15+ years of experience in various national and international consulting assignments in the domains of sales, marketing transformation, pricing and profitability management
- Experience in advising clients in their sales, marketing and pricing transformation journey
- Deep understanding of strategic pricing, customer insights, value selling and analytics in various sectors
The sales training will be given in English.
The participants may react in the language of their choice.
The session will take place at UBA in Buro & Design Center, Esplanade 1 (6th floor), 1020 Brussel.
The offices can be reached easily. Although please pay attention to the fact there could be considerable traffic.
Free parking is foreseen, at the back of the building : Parking P3 and P2.
You will receive a coin to exit the parking free of charge.
Location : more info
Deze opleiding wordt georganiseerd met UBA.